Whilst I am a huge advocate of outdoor exercise there are times, (and weathers!) when being undercover is a good option…
Having used a range of different gyms over recent years I have come to recognise some of the less desirable qualities that are often associated with these spaces. Sweaty equipment, floor to ceiling mirrors, unsympathetic lighting, loud music, over-crowded spaces and an absence of nature can all work together to create an environment that is uninspiring and intimidating.
With this in mind, my husband and I have designed the Nurture gym so that you can enjoy your exercise without such issues.
The space offers;
- Running machine, seated bike and water-resistance rowing machine
- Weights bench and selection of free weights
- Mats for body weight exercises, yoga and pilates
- Double doors which can be left open throughout the session
- Inspiring mountain range feature wall and outdoor adventure prints
- Surround-sound stereo system with connection to hook your phone/iPod for personalised music choice
- Pre-bookable slots for personal use or to share with a friend.
For an introduction to the gym and to book:
To find out more about the programmes which include use of the gym click here: