During lockdown I’ve been looking at a different quote each week. This really helps me stay positive and I think it could help you too. I’m going to tell you my five favourite quotes.
- “Be the change you want to see in the world.” Mahatma Gandhi
2. “Do a deed of simple kindness; though its end you may not see, it may reach, like widening ripples down a long eternity.” Joseph Norris
3. “Where there is love there is joy.” Mother Teresa
4. “Today I have grown taller from walking with the trees.” Karly Wilson Baker
5. “And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it.” Roald Dahl
So have fun and try to spread the inspiration and happiness!